Morning of the another road trip

Walk in the woods by my home...you can see the Doe up ahead...

I couldn't sleep, everyone in the house is though, I won't tell you want time I got out of bed and took a shower...people think I'm a bit on the crazy side to wake up normally at 4:30 but I do...so got my morning page done and did a little reflecting on life and stuff...Shared with the husband last night about the feeling all around me lately of insecurity...a real unknown going on in so many peoples lives...and so many of them I hear are having just a really mucked up life...it saddens me to hear it...I seem to block it out I guess, though I don't avoid it I know it's there but I guess I like to take the attitude of "lets move forward and be in a solution mode instead of the stuck in the problem"   so how did I get here with my thinking and posting...sorry about that.  Just Wandering around and taking the long way into the morning...I guess with getting up early this morning more so then normal time it has me doing the introspective thing...
I wrote about how calm I feel about this road trip to Wisconsin Dillman's Creative Art Foundation and how I can't wait to get up there in a cabin setting and be by the lake and hear the woods wisdom and good medicine... I've packed the studio and then some I know I was going to do it...can't help the mom side in me that wants to be prepared for what ever Creative crises happens or inspires us to do...

I spent the day preparing my food also to bring along..though there will be times we will share meals I really would like to use this time also for some solitude..not sure if that will happen but time to be with me....I keep thinking of the book Gift from the Sea and how she goes away and is so over packed with stuff to bring down to the beach that she finds out all she really needs is herself and the time alone...Oh I know I'm going to be working and teaching as my son said sharing my passion but I'm sure there will be some time... Well time to start the last minute scramble of do I have everything....

Comments

  1. You know...me too - 4:30 is my time. Have a wonderful time in Wisconsin. You know, we used to go to Winchester, Manotowish Waters for years when my kids were little. Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to hear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts