Composition in Collage class today...

I'm really excited about class today..I'm bringing in my portable laser copy machine so everyone can receive a transperancy and copy their own sheet and have their own image transfers...I felt this way they will have a better idea about how it's done...so off to pack up the van. 

Had a grand day yesterday...tended to the homestead...like cleaning the big 55 gallon fish tank you always hear me talking about and then with the fish water took care of all my plants...which are growing wonderful with the good rich waters from the fish tank...walked the dog twice yesterday know that I would be gone most of the day...need there exercise or the get a little distructive in the house, espeically Hank..He's doing much better on the walks..still need the extra training but progress is happening..

Comments

Popular Posts