Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Last class of session 2 Naperville Art League today

I high tailed it out of the house early yesterday  morning to get a good 4 mile walk in the woods...lets say I power hiked it around the trail...it felt so go to regain some balance...I do feel like I live in two different worlds...I so easily could slip right in with staying out in the woods all day and night and making that my home and then I come to the need to create my work and then I've got piles/inventory of it all over the place so I've got to do a bit work getting it out there and making a bit of $ off it...but there is a balance and that was what I was working on yesterday to regain and restore the balance inner and outer...I took the dogs out, Hank got a bit extra walking time as he's got the energy to do that verse Carl our elder...but then I took them to the one park where they can really open up a good run and it so cool to watch them do that.   Back to tend to the homestead and have a great dinner...My oldest decided to make Potato soup and I pulled the BLT's Card out and it was simple and hit the spot. 

So on to the day at hand...I'm excited for the Session 2 class as they really are getting it and creating some great compositional pieces... we will finish up last weeks session and move on to create a few more pieces today...pulling it all together.. and then on to Session 3...watercolor paper, clay board and canvas...collaging on all the different surfaces. Naperville Art League

Hopefully some picture later. 

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear about the connections being made. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura