A walk in the woods


goofy and having fun in the woods,  I carry my phone with me just in case I fall so I can get help...I was the only one out walking this morning at 8:00am..well besides the coyotes and deer tracks I was following..didn't see any, mainly because of my boots in the snow...they could probably hear me on the other side of the woods.  it was so beautiful this morning..I've not been able to get out as much as I wanted to but so gratiful I did this morning.. I received my woods Medicine in bucketsful. Not one of my better shots but heck when your trying to take a picture of yourself to capture the grand feeling this is got to do.. Living the Dream everyone...Living the dream.

Comments

  1. Will be trying to catch up with all my bloggers ! You are having a good time for yourself here, Laura! And love all your journals below and above. I have so many that I have done, but blank covers (store bought sketch books), way before I was into collage. Now I am itching, at least, to give them happy covers! Years of them! Love your happy pix!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts