A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, December 31, 2010

Session 6 Creative Writing Journal 101 Part 3

 1. just plugging along here and cutting and punching holes.  I took three pages and did a scallop effect but leaving one stick out more then the other and punching a hole for a ribbon or something later.
 2. Here I trace the shape using a candle I had on the one drawing table.. I think I did it three times and not full circles this time..
 3. I cut a stair effect to the page and then decided to use it and turned it over so it would stick out and have a tab. Most of the these little ideas just happen an no really planning...it's kind of wild how you feel too as of "don't stop me now" I'm on a roll and things are happening...as of ideas are flood my brain and over flowing. 
 4. Stairs that became something else..what I don't know but I like the little window that was created with this.  I glue it into place with some medium and let it dry a bit.. and onto the next spread...
5 The idea to punch holes on the tab that will stick out was a cool idea but a bit close.  Oh just adds character isn't that what our mothers would say...
6. I wanted to show you how far along I'm with the CWJ I think it's close to have way..it is putting some stress on the spin so I may have to do some handy work.  And drill some holes, and use a big loops or something...time will tell.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura