A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Friday, December 31, 2010

Session 5 Creative Writing Journals 101 part 5

 1. Stair page spread and tab with some stamping.
 2. back side of the Stair spread with the window.

 3. A peek at the CWJ, I'm getting all excited to start using it to write in...Now as I've stated before this is a recycle book that is being used for a writing journal. You can carry this even futher if you would like and use other materials but it is hard for a pen to connect to the surface..That's the reason I use only the paints. It really is so similar to a altered but the story will be your writing in it instead of pictures etc.
 4. about half way finished...I like to do up about 8 to 10 pages, as of gessoing them up and using the acrylics and stamps...inching along..
5. I couldn't help but save my baby wipes, as of the ones that I've used already..One of my older student would use them in his collage work but I surely can see them used as material and sewn too.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to write in a book like this! Think I am going to grab an old book that I've collected and at least gesso and begin! Hopefully, it'll get more creative as I go along. Must start a new journal today though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura