Happy Thanksgiving

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving today and I hope and pray everyone is able to have a good warm meal. I could go into some length writing but I'm all garbled up right now.. but yesterday afternoon when I came back from all the running around I was doing some food preparing and I could help but think about all the family coming to our home...yes the unfinished thing we call home...we seem to fret for a while and then some how it all goes away and we get real...This holiday has become my favorite and I can see why its about the people in our lives not material things..it's about coming together and be thankful you made it another year and what better way then to gather around a table..or in our case a few and off in different rooms too. I'm going to leave it at that now and just say "thank you" and wish you all a blessed Thanksgiving Dinner with your family and friends.

Comments

  1. Beautiful, Laura. You brought tears to my eyes because that's how I feel about Thanksgiving too. It has always been my favorite. Happy Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you dearest Laura. May you be wrapped in the love of family and friends as you share your glorious feast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiest Gratitude Filled Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts