When an owl enters you life....



A few days ago I was walking in the woods and a great horned owl flew out from a tree and right in front of me... some say its a sign of death..some say it's about understanding the dark and all its wisdom...Well there is also the sign of one life ending and an new one starting or lets say in the Svencner's household we will be changing our life style for another.. No name as been given to him yet but this is our new additions to the  family. Our household has changed and  a big change at that,  we have a 13 week old Great Dane Pup... I have to say when the husband kind of gave the green light the family went on dog hunt. You see the whole family has to be in close agreement before we make a big change like this and the husband was the last to agree.. A little history...the family that he's been in from the begin of his life as 7 children  a one cat I hear... The father and the mother Dane were there to meet...Zeus is the name of our little guys dad...and he was huge...(kind of hoping we got ourselves a larger one, too) and he looks like his mother..He's from a litter of 11 pups.  Our other four legged critter seem to be OK with this arrangement.. As soon as my son gets back from hanging out with the boys we will have family pow wow and vote on a name...here's what we've narrowed it down to... Eddie...Hank... Nelson...Wilson or Jax.   I have to say the photos add a certain distortion to the little guy...He's still at the stage where he look like a fawn..you know all legs.. and to get a good run  seem to take up half the back yard...So back to that Owl.. I was given warning that my life was going to change...well that's what I believe.

Comments

  1. Wish we could vote as well. He is adorable. Big (((((hugs))))) to him. Bob likes Wilson, I like Nelson or Jax. Can't wait to find out which name you have chosen. A big welcome no matter what his name will be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! He's adorable! I love him, Laura! Keep showing us pix. A great dane! Oh my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! He is soooooo cute! And who could resist those blue eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He'll be all legs for several years! What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:43 PM

    He's a beauty! Wish I could pat him. Can imagine your excitement and happiness, I'm really happy for you all :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone we will share in a few weeks..then you can see the differents.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts