A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Saturday, October 30, 2010

A weekend home...

A few things to do this morning but paper to be made is also calling and a good walk in the woods, can it be all done today...I think so..kind of happy I have the weekend home and I don't have to be anywhere special... I was able to coat the papers I made the other day and their dry now and I was able to make four small collages on the glass with the glassine papers and rushed to the post office around 4:30 yesterday to mail them out.. that feels good, I'm exicted to see what they will turns out like.  I wasn't sure if I was to put glass over it or not..so for now there glued with elmers and wrap with plastic wrap and sent out.. I was also able to pick up the leftover journals and bring them home so I can get things ready for Nov 6th at the IAEA Conference...was also able to stop and have them print a new banner small then other ones, then I need to make some more buttons and some handout sheets and I'll be ready...I'll bring my art supplies too, just in case I have some down time I can create a page or something..I stopped in to the art leagueand it was a crazy house,  they were all putting the holiday decorations up but I was able to drop off some art and a few prints.. Put a call in to the Artemisia gallery in Geneva yesterday and need to call her back and see about a switch of artwork there.  trying hard to stay on top of that as of keeping new work in the gallery especailly this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura