Last Day of Collage Workshop at DuPage Art League

 Maureen working on her Abstract Landscape.
 Dianne's finished abstract landscape..nice colors!
 Kristin's free formed piece with the abstract landscape, there sitting on a the drying racks for the papers we were making..
 Dianne tearing the paper just so to fit it in the pieces she's working on
Manvee in the background and Carol in here in the foregrounds...seems I've missed one of the students..so sorry Joan...

As usually I gave it my all and packed it in the students in the workshop handled it well.. Yes they have some much paper they won't know what to do with it, but they will have it to work with at lest for a little while.  I it was a great workshops, we really where all hitting it off well by the second day then when clean up came the tone got so serious..I hate that time but we all have to gather and clean up.. the party winds down and the fun's over... Thanks all for a wonderful Collage Weekend..

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for support, interest and viewing my inner life with my outer life on this Blog. Wishing you many creative blessings and peace to you and yours,
~v~Laura

Popular Posts