Monday, May 03, 2010

Road trip in to the City today

Deer Moon in mid stage.
Project we did yesterday at the MCS meeting.. paper folding with 3 Amis Design group... was a process and a wonderful one at that. We had a really great group and some more new members! Wahoo!
Today I have to head out to the City to pick up a piece that was in a show at the Swedish Hospital, they also printed the image of everyone work in a book so I will be receiving one of those... I would like to utilize my road trip and see if there is anything in the area that I could stop in to see to..so I'll be doing a bit of research or surfing around.
I would like to get on with the Deer Moon #11 as I've got my image ready to go and feel that this one is coming together nicely.
So with that I'm off the stool and on with the day~

1 comment:

  1. Great start on deer moon... looks great as it is. That paperfolding is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura