A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Dreams do come true along the way...

Though I may be walking with a cane when it really does come true but ..... I was sent this site by an art buddy (thanks Marge) I'm so exicted some day this is what I would like to do.... is have a place like this...I would surely need people to work for me any one interested to play along with a dream...? Upstart Crow Trading check it out my new favorite hangout....

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! What a wonderful place! I've dreamed of such a place, too. Too bad I don't live closer, I'd jump at the chance.

    I hope your dream comes true.
    :0)
    xo
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great place to hang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes It would be nice but in the big picture its great to just have a dream...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura